Wednesday, June 01, 2011

document.write("Hello, World!");

So this is the first post here on the WebApps Everywhere! if you want to know more about me, just take a look and be patient reading the story about my life that I made for the "Get To Know Your Forum Leaders" thread after I got invited to be the Assembly Forum Leader.

So on this blog I will be talking about Web Applications, mostly on the mobile platforms part of this wonderful world, but mostly of the things I say here can be used for big screens(not tablets, but computers). I had the idea of starting this 1 months ago, when I really stopped playing with Assembly and fully pointed myself at WebApps. I knew a lot about web technologies and their languages, when HTML5 and all those stuff came out I've started improving my knowledge, then this all made sense for me after I started building WebApps for mobiles.

Technologies like PhoneGap are the future, when you don't need to worry about messing up with complicated languages like Objective-C to make and iOS application, or Java for Android. Just write one code in HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript, and all your work can be compiled into native executables for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Symbian, WebOS and Windows Mobile without needing to make any changes, neither learn/use another language just to port your application. Also how fast it is to make a WebApp compared to make a native application really got me. :)

So here on this blog you will see me philosophing about all this crazy and awesome stuff! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home