Monday, October 04, 2010

Introduction

Let’s start by introducing me, I’m Nathan Paulino Campos, 21 years old, live in Brazil on the city of Vitória in the estate of Espirito Santo(Yeah, this place is on Google Maps). I’m the principal of the biggest security company in my estate.

I know these development languages: MIPS, ARM, z80 and x86 Assembly, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, C/C++, C#, BASIC, Ruby, Perl, Java EE, Java, Java ME and Python.

I’ve already developed a OS, called ForestOS, but I don’t want to share it now because it isn’t totally finished, but it already have a Command-Line and a very cool and clean GUI.

I’m a old school addict. I love to play Doom I and II and Quake I and II, Duke Nuken, Super Mario Bros, Zelda(all versions). But what I most like on the old school world is Windows 3.11. I emulate it on my laptop and use it more than my Windows Vista. Here is a screenshot of the “clean one”(I’m setting up a new one because my old was too much messy and with the group manager you need to be organized and don’t have many folders):

Now I’m playing a little bit with TI-83 Plus Assembly, and I already have a goal: Develop a shell for it. :)

That’s all. I hope you like my blog and enjoy the stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home