Sunday, July 24, 2011

Springboard in iOS 5

iOS 5


This week has been very busy for me and I couldn't put my hands on the awesome iOS 5, the email that Apple sent me was there... On my mailbox... Waiting to be clicked, so today I finally could download and install it.

The first thing that I needed to do was Restore my iPad to a clean iOS 4.3.3, then upgrade to 5, after this all my icons that I took days to organize were in a mess! So I've started organizing the icons on iTunes, since it's easier and a lot better when you need to move lots of applications at the same time...

After I've done some good organization at the first 2 pages I clicked in the Apply button to make the changes take effect, then after the process finished there was no changes on my iPad and on iTunes nothing changed too. So after some tries my musics started syncing and now the Springboard is as I wanted it to be.

I hope that Apple correct this bug as soon as possible, hopefully before the public release of the new major version of iOS...



PS: I wrote this article at June 10th and I haven't published

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home