Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back With a New Title

As you can see, our blog name changed. After some time without dedicating my work here, I’m back. I wasn’t posting more because I had a lot of work to do, so I couldn’t dedicate some good time to post here at my blog.

Anyway, I’m back and now I can dedicate an entire day to post, since I’m on my holidays, so no more work on this period.

I’ve changed the blog title because now I’m going to try making it a bit more professional, without adding to much things about me, but instead adding more articles, and interesting topics. The new name has been chosen to make this blog looks more like a news site, like MakeTechEasier and Engadget. Also, the name was chosen because the main focus now will be different, I’m now going to aim on articles about PCs, Macs and my passion: Mobiles. This has been said on the subtitle too.

I hope you liked the new style and the new title too. I took some time to setup this new style, because I had a lot of personal modifications that I’ve done on this Blogger page, like the auto image resizing and the formatted code area.

Welcome back everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home